Emerging Technology Showcase Partners!
Apply to Speak in the Emerging Technology Showcase!
The Emerging Technology Showcase stage in the Solutions Hub will feature a full program of sessions focused on emerging technologies Tuesday and Wednesday, 17 & 18 October. Companies exhibiting in the Solutions Hub are eligible and encouraged to submit a proposal for inclusion in this program.
This area is meant to be a lively, informal, and interactive setting within which exhibitors can present use cases, network with attendees, and facilitate further conversation at their booth.
What Does This Entail?
- 20-minute presentation slot on the Emerging Technology Showcase stage within the Solutions Hub for 1 presenter and up to 2 panelists
- Up to 15 presentation slots are available per day, Tuesday and Wednesday, 17 & 18 October.
- Open auditorium with approximately 30 seats
- Video recording of each presentation will be made available to attendees on an exclusive basis for 30 days following the event. After that point, recordings may be shared by the Exhibitor, with an indication that the presentation was part of the SMPTE Media Technology Summit.
- $500 participation fee for accepted sessions
Proposal Submissions open: 31 July 2023
Proposal deadline: Rolling - Submissions will be considered as they are received.
Decision returned: within 3 weeks of submission receipt
Draft presentation due: 1 Sep 2023
Comments returned: 1 Oct 2023
Final presentation due: 11 Oct 2023
Each proposed presentation will be reviewed by a selection committee
Presentation must address a single use case related to the application of emerging technologies
Describe the use case
Discuss the technical solution
Present a product that implements the solution
- Must be a media and entertainment use case
- We are especially seeking submissions related to the following topic areas:
- Media Production Innovations
- Cloud-Based Workflows
- Next-Generation Displays
- Web-Based Production Tools
- HDR and WCG Production
Haven't Signed Up to Exhibit Yet? Click Below to learn more!