G.R.O.W – Gain Relevant On-site Work-experience:
This experience is for those seeking to expand their knowledge of the industry and grow their technical skills. The Summit gives attendees the tools to do this through, sessions, exhibits, and off-site trips with on-site work-experience. As the only peer-reviewed media event it's kind, there's no better place to learn new skill than the 2023 Media Technology Summit.
Featured Technical Sessions
- Sustainability and Efficiency: Shifting From SDI to SMPTE 2110 and the Cloud
- SMPTE RIS OSVP Color Management Report
- Trusted Partner Network:The transformation of the content security landscape
- The Future of Our Industry ( Renard Jenkins, SMPTE President)
- SMPTE Inclusive Collective – Focus on Achievement
- Sally Hattori - SMPTE is moving its standards library to HTML
- Marc Zorn: How current technology trends influence our creative choices
- Yves Bergquist: AI in Media: What it is, where we are, and where it is going?