Student day at the MTS
Wednesday, October 18th 1755 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028 – Dolby Ballroom
Registration is FREE for Students with the code StudentDay23. Choose the One-day registration package for Wednesday. You must pre-register and provide student ID as spots are limited. Once you are registered, more details and updates will be provided
What can Student day at the SMPTE MTS give you?
- Access to the SMPTE conference on Wednesday, October 18 – lots of knowledge and networking
- A guided tour of the Solutions Hub - learning about premiere technical products in the industry
- Speed Networking Event in the evening at the Loews Hotel, with professionals in many aspects of the industry to answer your career questions.
We will start with an informal meet-up at 9:30 at the Membership booth on the Dolby Ballroom Terrace. Make sure you pick up your registration first!
Student Program includes:
- OSVP in Film Schools (regular summit session)
- How Current Technology Trends Influence our Creative Choices (regular summit session)
- Lunch and networking time
- Exhibit Hall tour
- Yes, Web3 is Still Relevant! (regular summit session)
- AI in Media: What it is, where we are, and where it is going (regular summit session)
- Speed Networking Session 6pm – 8 pm (Loews Hotel – room TBD)