The Media Technology Summit Venue Information
The Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are happy to once again partner with the Loews Hollywood Hotel as the official hotel of the Media Technology Summit.
A Discounted rate of $269/night is available for Summit participants.
This year, SMPTE has partnered with Connections Housing to manage hotel room bookings and provide you with an upgraded level of customer service.
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 11 AM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate).
- Up to two pets under 75 lbs are welcome. A fee of $100 per stay will be applied at check-in.
Fitness Center: Open 24 hours and found on the fifth floor, enjoy free access during your stay. Featuring new equipment and tons of windows with great views.
Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access for up to 3 devices. You can connect from your guestroom, the pool terrace, and all public spaces.
Parking: We offer valet and self-parking at Loews Hollywood. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet parking is $55 + tax per vehicle, per day (includes in-and-out privileges)
- Self-parking is $20 + tax per vehicle, per day (does not include in-and-out privileges). Available at Ovation Hollywood garage.
- Pool: Located on the fifth floor is our outdoor, heated pool where the views are spectacular.
Click here to learn more about Loews Hollywood Services + Amenities.
The Ray Dolby Ballroom - Ovation Hollywood
The majority of the SMPTE Media Technology Summit will take place in the Ray Dolby Ballroom, on the 5th floor of the Ovation Hollywood (adjacent to the Loews Hollywood Hotel). For attendees staying at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, simply take the elevator to the 5th floor and cross over the pool deck to get to the Dolby Ballroom. For those traveling to the conference daily, please park in the Ovation Hollywood and proceed to the 5th Floor via elevator or escalator.
The Sessions, Solutions Hub, and Awards Gala will all be taking place in sections of the Ray Dolby Ballroom.