Volunteer and Attend the SMPTE Summit for FREE!
SMPTE deeply values the contributions and expertise of our Volunteers in helping to produce quality events! We are currently seeking Volunteers for the SMPTE Media Technology Summit, including Full Day and Half Day positions.
Interested in Volunteering? Here are some of the Benefits!
- Complimentary Conference Registration - Volunteers working a half-day shift receive a complimentary conference registration for that day. Volunteers working a full-day shift receive a complimentary registration for an additional day of their choice.
- Meals During the Conference - All Volunteers working during the Conference will have access to food and beverage during their day(s) of attendance. This includes continental breakfast, coffee breaks, Wednesday lunch, and Welcome Reception. Those working a full day shift on a day where lunch is not provided will be reimbursed up to $10 for lunch. Please note that the Women in Post Luncheon and Awards Gala are not included in Volunteer registration, but tickets may be purchased.
- Parking Reimbursement - SMPTE will reimburse parking at a maximum rate of $20 per day for Full-Day Volunteers on the day of their Volunteer shift.
- Networking - Volunteering adds an extra layer of networking to your conference experience as you work with and assist your colleagues during the event.
- Give Back to the Industry - By volunteering, you'll be contributing your knowledge and expertise to help enhance the experience of new and seasoned attendees of SMPTE's flagship event.
Available Volunteer Positions Include:
- Registration Bag Preparation Assistance (Saturday, Oct 14)
- PowerPoint Staging Coordinator (full day position)
- Room Leader/Stage Manager (full day position)
- Session Recording (PTZ Camera & Switcher Operators)
- Speaker Ready Room Coordinator
- Speaker Wrangler
- SMPTE Store / Membership Booth Assistant
- Conference T-Shirt Booth
- Off-Site Program Coordinators (Thursday, Oct 19)
- Awards Gala Production Assistants (Thursday, Oct 19)
- Awards Gala Will-Call (Thursday, Oct 19)
Contact Us at: email@example.com